ποιηματα

FrozenWithTheDawn

μήπως θα μπορούσατε να μου πείτε ένα βιβλίο με ποιήματα σαν αυτά

It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they can be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to. I next compete in the city of Paris, I will find it empty and in the winter if you are not there. Hope guides me, it is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight, it will not be the last time that I look upon you.

The sun rises above the hillcrest,

As does the joy of my heart;

Rays of warmth and love,

From her I will never depart.

Fresh dew upon the grass,

Young birds chirp in their nests;

I watch her gently sleep,

My love to her I silently profess.

I enjoy the stillness and calm,

Watching as she smiles and dreams;

She brings me to stillness and peace,

Like that of a slow flowing stream.

My heart and soul flow with love,

And I smile as I quietly reflect;

I’ve been handed a sweet princess,

A sweet princess to love and to protect.

A vow to myself I make,

As she quietly sleeps away;

To love and always cherish her,

Until my last breath... until my last day.

είναι μελό αλλα περνάει ευχάριστα η ώρα στην δουλειά διαβάζοντας τα :lol:

Εμενα δεν με ενοχλει το μελο (στις σωστες δοσεις) αλλα δεν ξερω να σου προτεινω καποιο τετοιο βιβλιο... αλλα ισως μια εναλλακτικη... εχεις σκεφτει να περασεις περισσοτερη ωρα στην βιβλιοθηκη ποιησης μας; Ποτε δεν ξερεις τι θα ανακαλυψεις διπλα σου...;-)

• 1 year later...

θα ήθελα μια μικρή βοήθεια από όποιον μπορεί.

Έχω κάνει μια εργασία και θέλω να προσθέσω ένα ποίημα (ή μια στροφή ενός ποιήματος) στην αρχή αλλά δε διαβάζω ποίηση :).

Θα ήθελα να λέει για το είδος αυτό της κατάστασης κατά την οποία κάτι μπορεί να φαίνεται παράλογο και παράξενο εκ πρώτης όψεως, εντούτοις μόλις διαβάσεις λίγο γι’ αυτό, μόλις το δεις λίγο καλύτερα και εμβαθύνεις λίγο σ’ αυτό και το καταλάβεις, πλέον σου φαίνεται λογικό και φυσιολογικό.  Δεν με ενδιαφέρει να είναι κανενός μεγάλου και πασίγνωστου ποιητή, μπορεί να είναι κάλλιστα και κάποιο από τα παιδιά του φόρουμ που γράφουνε (εννοείτε πως θα αναφερθεί το όνομα), απλά να είναι όμορφο.

Όποιος μπορεί να σκεφτεί κάτι θα του χρωστούσα ευγνωμοσύνη. Αν χρειάζονται περισσότερες διευκρινήσεις, πέστε μου. Ευχαριστώ.