Φράσεις της φαντασίας, επ. φαντασίας και τρόμου

Φάντασμα

Φάντασμα
Message added by Φάντασμα,

Q&A

Τι μπορώ να δημοσιεύσω σε αυτό το topic;
Φράσεις ή διαλόγους από ταινίες, σειρές ή κόμικς.

Μπορώ να δημοσιεύσω μία φράση ή ένα διάλογο από μία ταινία που δεν ανήκει στο είδος της φαντασίας, επ. φαντασίας ή τρόμου;
Ναι, μπορείτε.

Να γράψω και σε ποια ταινία, σειρά ή κόμικ ανήκει η φράση;
Ναι, καλό θα ήταν να το κάνετε. Αυτό θα βοηθήσει τα υπόλοιπα μέλη του φόρουμ να καταλάβουν σε ποια ταινία, σειρά ή κόμικ ανήκει η φράση.

Πρέπει μαζί με την φράση να βάλω και ένα σχετικό screenshot από την ταινία;
Αν δεν επιθυμείτε να βάλετε σχετικό screenshot μπορείτε να βάλετε ένα link με σχετικό βίντεο (απόσπασμα) από την ταινία στο YouTube ή και να βάλετε "σκέτη" την φράση (χωρίς κάποιο screenshot ή video).

Πως μπορώ να βάλω screenshot από σχετικό απόσπασμα ταινίας ή σειράς;
Βήμα 1:
Αν χρησιμοποιείτε τον Google Chrome κάνετε εγκατάσταση το πρόσθετο "Screenshot YouTube" ή αν χρησιμοποιείτε τον Mozilla Firefox κάνετε εγκατάσταση το πρόσθετο "YouTube Screenshot Button".
Βήμα 2: Πηγαίνετε στο YouTube και στο πεδίο της αναζήτησης πληκτρολογείτε την φράση από την ταινία που σας ενδιαφέρει και πατάτε στο πληκτρολόγιο το πλήκτρο Enter.
Βήμα 3: Εντοπίζετε το βίντεο που θέλετε και κάνετε παύση του βίντεο στο σημείο που επιθυμείτε.
Βήμα 4: Μέσα στο πλαίσιο του βίντεο, κάνετε κλικ στο κουμπί με τίτλο "Screenshot" για να αποθηκεύσετε ένα στιγμιότυπο (screenshot) του βίντεο στον υπολογιστή σας.
Βήμα 5: Επισυνάπτεται το screenshot που αποθηκεύσατε κάνοντας κλικ στην επιλογή "choose files..." (μέσα στο post).

Leon (1994)

spacer.png

Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?
                                 Léon: Always like this.

Edited by Spark

• 2 weeks later...

Die Hard (1988)

808092028_DieHard(1988).thumb.jpg.a59058c31edd88f77fc534c6045b708e.jpg

Hans Gruber: [on the radio] Mr. Mystery Guest? Are you still there?
John McClane: Yeah, I'm still here. Unless you wanna open the front door for me.
Hans Gruber: Uh, no, I'm afraid not. But, you have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne? Rambo? Marshal Dillon?
John McClane: Was always kinda partial to Roy Rogers actually. I really like those sequined shirts.
Hans Gruber: Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?
John McClane: Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rosemary's Baby (1968)

1872230393_RosemarysBaby(1968).thumb.png.b101b98434a65fe2bd4065c4cdda46ed.png

Rosemary Woodhouse: What have you done to it? What have you done to its eyes?
Roman Castevet: He has his father's eyes.
Rosemary Woodhouse: What are you talking about? Guy's eyes are normal. What have you done to him, you maniacs!
Roman Castevet: Satan is his father, not Guy!

Thor (2011)

545133906_Thor(2011).thumb.png.dbf7a579051b8c1de967bcc85a06396d.png

Thor: [walking into a pet shop] I need a horse!
Pet Store Clerk: We don't have horses. Just dogs, cats, birds. 
Thor: Then give me one of those large enough to ride.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Conan the Barbarian (1982)

1999710481_ConantheBarbarian(1982).png.e8ae23d49777ca27fc58f429b2d69540.png 

Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?
Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.
Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.
Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

• Like 1

Μεγάλη αδυναμία το "Conan".Με πολλές ατάκες και σκηνές που αξίζουν να αναφερθούν. Και να μην ξεκινήσω να μιλάω για την μουσική καλύτερα.. Μια από τις αγαπημένες μου ατάκες... "All that matters is that two stood against many"... Πόσο πιο επική να την κάνεις αυτήν την σκηνή; Δεν γίνεται..

• Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 8:09 PM, Spark said:

Blondie: You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Όλα τα λεφτά είναι η απάντηση του Tuco: Where?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Halloween (1978)

1027013197_Halloween(1978).png.1730b7683818799f0f461e4983c5eae1.png

Loomis: I met him, 15 years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding in even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this... six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and... the blackest eyes - the Devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

• 2 weeks later...

Leon.

Stansfield: Bring me everyone.

Benny: What do you mean "everyone" ?

Stansfield: EVERYONE!!!

Edited by SymphonyX13
  • Like 1

The Shape of Water (2017)

1281246260_TheShapeofWater(2017).thumb.png.ac30a634eacce90326b084b60facd13c.png

Giles: [interpreting Elisa] When he looks at me, the way he looks at me... He does not know, what I lack... Or - how - I am incomplete. He sees me, for what I - am, as I am. He's happy - to see me. Every time. Every day. Now, I can either save him... or let him die.

• 2 weeks later...

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)

1901469992_TheLordoftheRings-TheFellowshipoftheRing(2001).thumb.png.d8411f4a0501ebe2e3e31fcdee1eca80.png

Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.

• Like 1

The Matrix (1999)

1729282991_TheMatrix(1999).thumb.png.06aaec097cd508e6edc467a85ef2ffe2.png

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

• Like 1

• Φάντασμα featured and unfeatured this topic