Φράσεις της φαντασίας, επ. φαντασίας και τρόμου

Ghost

Ghost

Gladiator (2000)

987271760_Gladiator(2000).thumb.png.edd08f3291ff8e4649e796f2b7e72d23.png

Maximus: [removes helmet and turns around to face Commodus] My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghost

• SymphonyX13

• Nick V.

• MadnJim

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ο άρχοντας των δαχτυλιδιών: Η συντροφιά του δαχτυλιδιού Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is

O άρχοντας των δαχτυλιδιών: Οι δύο πύργοι Theoden: Look at my men. Their courage hangs by a thread. If this is to be our end, then I would have them make such an end, as to be worthy of remembrance

The hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy, 2005 the answer to life, universe and everything - YouTube   Priestess: Oh, Deep Thought, we want you tell us the answer. Deep Thought: The ans

Posted Images

Keravnoulhs

IT (2017)

305583388_IT(2017).thumb.png.4f34308b93517b5fbe4a1d8267c0f114.png

Pennywise: Beep Beep Richie!

Edited by Ghost
Προστέθηκε ο τίτλος και το χαρακτηριστικό στιγμιότυπο της ταινίας.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1