Πυθαρίων

Πυθαρίων

Όνομα Συγγραφέα: Πυθαρίων

Είδος: ?

Βία; Όχι

Σεξ;Όχι

Αριθμός Λέξεων: 327

Αυτοτελής; Ναι

Σχόλια: A monologue of a man before the end (because god never answers)

As the sun sets, my shadow is getting longer, filling in me with fear. ‘Cause after a while, I suppose, all shadows will come to one. And no more I will have my own.

As the world turns to gray, my soul is the only thing remaining colored. Still, its colors are getting darker.

I have chosen this sphere to live, or may others have decided for me. I have accepted it, anyway. I didn’t know at first, now it’s too late.

Here, now, facing you, I wonder. I put my questions. Silence, I take as an answer. Nebulous and blurred, your face seems to me.

You‘ ve dominated on my wills. You’ve ruled over my fate. Your beauty my god, your excellence, your perfection, have guided my selections. Did I really have such ones?

I’ m leaving now gardens of tastes not permitted to sense. Leaving back untouched delights consciously ignored as I’ve been bided, faithfully devoted to your orders.

Pictures of pain, breaths of horror, are accompanying my trip. And a little sad smile, from the clay angels I leave behind, as the last light gift, the last equipment to pass through my final assay.

Eden promised, I’ve been always expecting.

Instead, I find emptiness and absence.

Disappointed, I declare.

No matter, I’ve already got a piece of Eden, by myself. I just take a look behind, to realize.

Slowly fading images… A glass of ruby wine, a sweet kiss after, a baby’s cry then. A touch of love, a warm embrace, a whisper of happiness…

Your hidden face, uncovered now, appears bright, pretends innocent.

“You see?” Your triumphal smile alludes.

I grab you by your neck. “I don’t mean myself”, I shout. “I mean them, all the others. How can I be alone in this supposed paradise?”

Now, tightly holding you in my hands, squashing you, I fairly ask: "What is your last will?"

I Know, what you have ever been wishing: To escape…

Edited by Πυθαρίων
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
aScannerDarkly

Ίσως κανείς να μην το έχει σχολιάσει αυτό γιατί έχουν το ίδιο πρόβλημα που έχω κι εγώ με αρκετά από τα γραπτά σου: Δεν έχω τίποτα ουσιαστικό να πω, γιατί μιλάει μόνο του. Τέλειο.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Ίσως κανείς να μην το έχει σχολιάσει αυτό γιατί έχουν το ίδιο πρόβλημα που έχω κι εγώ με αρκετά από τα γραπτά σου: Δεν έχω τίποτα ουσιαστικό να πω, γιατί μιλάει μόνο του. Τέλειο.

Αυτό ακριβώς.

Πυθαρίων

aScannerDarkly, Adicto,

Καλοσύνη σας, ευχαριστώ για την ανάγνωση και τα posts.