Weird Paintings...

Adicto

και 2ος πίνακας απο τον ζωγράφο μας του sff!thmbup.gif

The Annihilated Man

_3211196-1-1.jpg

• 5 months later...

Τι θα γίνει με την πάρτη σου; θα ανεβάσεις κανέναν άλλο πίνακα μπας και μας έρθει λίγη έμπνευση; Σαν πολύ δε λουφάξαμε;

in other words, BUMP!

Πάμε πάλι...You asked for itdevil2.gif

Ξεκινάμε με έναν "στοιχειωμένο" πίνακα που έχει γίνει πλέον urban legend...

Hands Resist Him, Bill Stoneham

hp1lrg.jpg

O πίνακας ανέβηκε στο e-bay to 2000 συνοδευόμενος από το ακόλουθο κείμενο:

WHEN WE RECEIVED THIS PAINTING, WE THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY GOOD ART. A " PICKER " HAD FOUND IT ABANDONED BEHIND AN OLD BREWERY. AT THE TIME WE WONDERED A LITTLE WHY A SEEMINGLY PERFECTLY FINE PAINTING WOULD BE DISCARDED LIKE THAT. ( TODAY WE DON'T !!! ) ONE MORNING OUR 4 AND 1/2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER CLAIMED, THAT THE CHILDREN IN THE PICTURE WERE FIGHTING, AND COMING INTO THE ROOM DURING THE NIGHT. NOW, I DON'T BELIEVE IN UFOS OR ELVIS BEING ALIVE, BUT MY HUSBAND WAS ALARMED. TO MY AMUSEMENT HE SET UP A MOTION TRIGGERED CAMERA FOR THE NIGHTS. AFTER THREE NIGHTS THERE WERE PICTURES.THE LAST TWO PICTURES SHOWN ARE FROM THAT 'STAKEOUT'. AFTER SEEING THE BOY SEEMINGLY EXITING THE PAINTING UNDER THREAT, WE DECIDED, THE PAINTING HAS TO GO.PLEASE JUDGE FOR YOURSELF. --- BEFORE YOU DO, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARNING AND DISCLAIMER. ----WARNING: DO NOT BID ON THIS PAINTING IF YOU ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO STRESS RELATED DISEASE, FAINT OF HEART OR ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH SUPERNATURAL EVENTS. BY BIDDING ON THIS PAINTING, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE THE OWNERS OF ALL LIABILITY IN RELATION TO THE SALE OR ANY EVENTS HAPPENING AFTER THE SALE, THAT MIGHT BE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS PAINTING. THIS PAINTING MAY OR MAY NOT POSESS SUPERNATURAL POWERS, THAT COULD IMPACT OR CHANGE YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER, BY BIDDING YOU AGREE TO EXCLUSIVELY BID ON THE VALUE OF THE ARTWORK, WITH DISREGARD TO THE LAST TWO PHOTOS FEATURED IN THIS AUCTION, AND HOLD THE OWNERS HARMLESS IN REGARD TO THEM AND THEIR IMPACT, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.------------ NOW THAT WE GOT THIS OUT OF THE WAY, ONE QUESTION TO YOU EBAYERS. WE WANT OUR HOUSE TO BE BLESSED AFTER THE PAINTING IS GONE, DOES ANYBODY KNOW, WHO IS QUALIFIED TO DO THAT? THE SIZE OF THE PAINTING IS 24 BY 36 INCHES, SO IT IS RATHER LARGE. AS I HAVE HAD SEVERAL QUESTIONS, HERE THE FOLLOWING ANSWERS. THERE WAS NO ODOR LEFT BEHIND IN THE ROOM. THERE WERE NO VOICES, OR THE SMELL OF GUNPOWDER, NO FOODPRINTS OR STRANGE FLUIDS ON THE WALL. TO DETER QUESTIONS IN THIS DIRECTION, THERE ARE NO GHOSTS IN THIS WORLD , NO SUPERNATURAL POWERS, THIS IS JUST A PAINTING, AND MOST THESE THINGS HAVE AN EXPLANATION, IN THIS CASE PROBABLY A FLUKE LIGHT EFFECT. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO BID ON THE ARTWORK, AND CONSIDER THE LAST TWO PHOTOGRAPHS AS PURE ENTERTAINMENT, AND PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THEM INTO CONSIDERATION, WHEN BIDDING. AS WE THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO BLESS ANY HOUSE, WE STILL WELCOME INPUT INTO THAT PROCEDURE. This auction is nearing the end. I want to thank the more than 13000 people that took the time to look at this image on Ebay. I appreciate the more than 30 suggestions, that I received regarding blessing the house, exorcising and cleansing. 7 e-mails reported strange or irregular events taking place, when viewing this image. And I will relay two suggestions made by the senders. First not to use this image as the background on the screen, and second not to display this image around juveniles or children. Last not least, thanks for appreciating the art as well.

Σταμάτη, έχουμε τις δύο φωτογραφίες του πίνακα που αναφέρονται στο κείμενο;

Κάπου θα πρέπει να υπάρχουν, δεν μπορεί!

Nαι Απόστολε, θα τις ανεβάσω σε λίγο. Βέβαια, τέτοιες φωτό είναι εύκολο να κατασκευαστούν.

Σε 5' τις ανεβάζω...

ebay7.jpg

ebay8.jpg

Ε εντάξει, παιχνίδια με τον φακό είναι αυτά, ή photoshop.

Δεν διακρίνω κάτι διαφορετικό απο την αρχική φωτό.

goya9.jpgGP_bris_goya_136.jpg12572w_goya_disasterswarplate39.jpg ορίστε κι άλλος goya. Επειδή ασχολούμαι με ζωγραφική έχω αντιγράψει ένα σκίτσο του Edited by Tattoman

Κανένα δικό σου "περίεργο" έχεις;

Αν ταιριάζει στο πνεύμα του τόπικ βάλτο!

δεν είναι και πολύ στο θέμα. Όμως το έβαλα....είναι πίνακας του dali . Το έκανα πέρυσι..

Βάλε το σε λίγο πιο μικρή ανάλυση γιατί είναι τεράστιο και φαίνονται μόνο κοντινές λεπτομέρειες.

Ωραίο φαίνεται!

Το 'χεις πάντως! Κάνε και τίποτα πιο spooky και ανέβασε το εν καιρώ.

Edited by Drake Ramore

πρώτη φορά κάνω attached file και δεν ξέρω που παν τα τέσσερα...biggrin.gif

δέχομαι παραγγελίες...πλάκα κάνωbiggrin.gif

• 1 month later...

Πετάω την βόμβα και αποχωρώ:

Ιερώνυμος----->Λάβκραφτ

Ρούμπενς----->Πόε

Καληνύχτα!laugh.gif

• 1 month later...

εμένα πάλι, μου έφερε στο μυαλό με τη μια τις χομπιτοπαντόφλες laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...