Stephen King - First editions from Greece

javanin

Sorry, but I don't speak/write a word Greek. I'm from the Netherlands.

A few months ago I've started searching for first editions of Stephen King's Carrie. What was striking to me that a lot of countries didn't have an easy overview of all first editions of that particular country.

So I've started, on my own, a search for all first editions in all countries Stephen King is published (and created a webpage with all the info found).

Your forum-member Bladerunner helped me a lot with additional info for Greece, but there is still some info/pictures missing.

This is how far I've come:

First editions from Greece

Missing:

- Info/pictures of the Shining multieditions

- Info/pictures of Tommyknockers (I do have a picture of volume A)

- Info/pictures of 'Salem's Lot from Simosi (I do have a picture of volume B)

- The correct picture of Bell of Insomnia

I'm hoping one of you can help me out.

Niels

p.s. If you think some info on the webpage is incorrect, please contact me as well!

Hello to Netherlands.

I have Bell's cover for Insomnia (1995). I am sure others will have it too. I will scan it tomorrow the latest and I will send it to you.

Edited by Διγέλαδος

The publication year reminded me of how old I am.. Thanks javanin :p

Edited by Διγέλαδος

Thanks a lot, couldn't find that cover with the yellow corner.

So, you think you're old? I'm from '76 what am I then ;-)?

Ok, I have sent the correct version of Insomnia, so if any other person has any of the rest books, can just take a photo or anything and send it :)

Edited by Διγέλαδος

You're missing a book I think, one called ''Dedication'' which included the novelette of the same name and a couple of short stories.

Ok, I have sent the correct version of Insomnia, so if any other person has any of the rest books, can just take a photo or anything and send it :)

And it's a really nice one!

aypnia.jpg

Keep them coming!

You're missing a book I think, one called ''Dedication'' which included the novelette of the same name and a couple of short stories.

Thanks for looking at my site for errors!

You mean this one, I think?

33383367.jpg

I didn't know what to do with that book, because "Dedication" is first collected in "Nightmares and Dreamscape" in the US.

Do you have a decent colorphoto of that book? Then I can add it to the "Nightmares & dreamscapes"-section.

Edited by javanin

I just saw for Tommyknockers you say that you have a picture of volume A. I just saw that I have volume B. But I think what it means it's the second edition because it may say on the back-cover volume 2, but on the front cover says, Second Edition. Unless I have the second edition of volume B, but it doesn't seem likely. So, I think you have the 1st Edition.

Edited by Διγέλαδος

Can't give you extra info on that. All I know is that there should be 2 volumes.

I expect it to be exactly the same as Volume A, but then in the upper right corner "B'Τόμοι"