Φάντασμα

Πως σας φάνηκε η σειρά;  

1. 1. Με πόσα αστέρια θα βαθμολογούσατε την σειρά;

• ★★★★★ (Εξαιρετική)
    • ★★★★☆ (Πολύ καλή)
    • ★★★☆☆ (Καλή)
    • ★★☆☆☆ (Μέτρια)
    • ★☆☆☆☆ (Κακή)

A former U.S. marine, struggling with dissociative identity disorder, is granted the powers of an Egyptian moon god. But he soon finds out that these newfound powers can be both a blessing and a curse to his troubled life.

Δημιουργός:
Doug Moench (characters)

Ηθοποιοί:

Oscar Isaac 👉 Oscar Isaac Picture  Ethan Hawke 👉 Ethan Hawke Picture  Lucy Davis 👉 954038987_MV5BMjIwMzE4MzQ5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTk0NzM4NjM@._V1_UY317_CR1310214317_AL_.jpg.d1fd94b0c341ca68e4cd8d3de7102ceb.jpg

Δείτε όλους τους ηθοποιούς που συμμετέχουν εδώ.

Edited by Ghost
Προστέθηκε poll.

Moon Knight: Oscar Isaac on the ‘Most Challenging Role’ of His Career

Moon Knight: Oscar Isaac on the 'Most Challenging Role' of His Career
(PHOTO BY FRANCO ORIGLIA/GETTY IMAGES)

In a recent interview with Variety, award-winning actor Oscar Isaac has once again opened up about his experience working on Marvel Studios’ upcoming Moon Knight series, revealing that the titular superhero has been the “most challenging role,” of his career. He went on to tease all the workload he has done during the project’s pre-production stage and filming, which just recently wrapped after eight months.

However, despite the risk and heavy workload that came with the role, Isaac expresses how he loved working on the series and how excited he was to come to the set every day. He also talked about the creative freedom that the studio gave him which allowed him to be able to try things he had never done before.

“Speaking with Kevin [Feige], I told him I’m going to come in with these big ideas, and if you don’t like them, that’s fair,” He said. “And immediately, we saw it all. I found so much room to do things that I’ve never done before and had been curious about and wanting to do. I could not wait to get to set, and it was the biggest workload I’ve ever had in my career and most challenging; by the sheer amount of stuff we had to do in eight months, and even yet, I couldn’t wait to get to set and work.”

Marvel Studios’ upcoming Disney+ series Moon Knight will feature the introduction of Golden Globe winner Oscar Isaac in the titular role of Marc Spector, which marks the iconic superhero’s live-action debut and is expected to feature in future MCU films.

It is being written and developed by head writer Jeremy Slater (The Umbrella Academy). The episodes are directed by Egyptian filmmaker Mohamed Diab and Synchronic duo Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead. In addition to leading the series, Isaac is also serving as an executive producer.

Created by Doug Moench and Don Perlin in 1975 for “Werewolf by Night” #32, Moon Knight is the alter ego of Marc Spector, a Jewish-American rabbi’s son who grew up to become a heavyweight boxer and then a U.S. Marine. Spector is a mercenary with numerous alter egos such as cabbie Jake Lockley and millionaire playboy Steven Grant in order to better fight the criminal underworld.

Πηγή: https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1197820-moon-knight-oscar-isaac-most-challenging-role-of-his-career

• 2 months later...