• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RaspK

• month

• Deodonus

• Spock

Top Posters In This Topic

Θα βγώ λίγο απο τα όρια της ε.φ και θα πώ...

The Seventh Seal Bergman

Antonius Block: Who are you?

Death: I am Death.

Antonius Block: Have you come for me?

Death: I have long walked by your side.

Antonius Block: So I have noticed.

Death: Are you ready?

Antonius Block: My body is ready, but I am not.

[In response to Death coming for him]

Jonas Skat: Is there no exemption for actors?

[Antonius Block lets Death choose which chess pieces to play]

Antonius Block: You drew black.

Death: Appropriate, don't you think?

Mia: You don't look so happy.

Antonius Block: No.

Mia: Are you tired?

Antonius Block: Yes. I have boring company.

Mia: You mean your squire?

Antonius Block: No, not him.

Mia: Who do you mean, then?

Antonius Block: Myself.

Δεν θυμάμαι ταινία, αλλά είναι με τον Danny De Vito

"Oh my god! I have been kidanpped by Huey and Dewey"

Δεν θυμάμαι ταινία, αλλά είναι με τον Danny De Vito

"Oh my god! I have been kidanpped by Huey and Dewey"

Είναι από το "Ruthless People" (ελληνικός τίτλος "Σας παρακαλώ σκοτώστε τη γυναίκα μου").

Mr Spock

Συγνώμη αν σε πληγώσω αλλά (και εμένα το Star Trek είναι η μεγάλη μου αδυναμία και εχω αγοράσει όλα τα DVD), αλλά στην συγκεκριμένη σειρά η μεγάλη μου αγάπη ήταν ο Κάπταιν Κερκ!!! :thmbup:

Το Matrix κατά την γνώμη μου είναι η τριλογία που έχει αφήσει εποχή , χώρια απο την φιλοσοφία που έχει καταγράψει.

Τελικά διαπιστώνω οτι υπάρχουν καταπληκτικές ταινίες , ανεξάρτητα αν είναι επιστημονικής φαντασίας ή οχι , που έχουν αφήσει κάποια καταπληκτικά στοιχεία και μηνύματα στον απλό κόσμο και αξίζουν της προσοχής μας.

Ενα ακόμη απο το Constantine, όπου ο ήρωας(Κιάνου Ρίβς) πεθαίνει απο καρκίνο και συναντάει τον Γαβριήλ.Παραπονούμενος οτι έχει προσφέρει τα πάντα πολεμώντας τους δαίμονες και οτι τελικά πεθαίνει ,ο Γαβριήλ (Τίλντα Σουίντον) του λέει:

"Πεθαίνεις επειδή κάπνιζες πολλά τσιγάρα!!"

Αυτη η ατακα μου θυμιζει πολυ την απαντηση της Σοφιας(του Θεου κατα μια εννοια) στο φιλο του Ντικ για το θανατο της γατας του.Η ισως ειμαι επηρρεασμενος ακομη απο το VALIS.

• 4 months later...

Έχει δει κανείς σας το There Will Be Blood, την βραβευμένη με Όσκαρ ταινία των αδελφών Κοέν; Εγώ όχι ακόμα, πληροφορούμαι όμως από το ίντερνετ, πως η ταινία έχει γεννήσει μια νέα φράση/ατάκα, που δηλώνει ένα είδος...τραμπουκισμού.

Το "I drink your milkshake."

Υπήρξε ήδη ένα σκετς στο Saturday Night Live και πολλά άλλα ευφάνταστα βιντεάκια στο youtube.

Η συγκεκριμένη σκηνή από την ταινία:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThZI-p8SKe0

Edited by DinoHajiyorgi

Να μαντέψω ότι είναι απ' το "No country for old men".

Όχι, δικό μου το λάθος. Έπεσε πολύ μπέρδεμα με τις οσκαρικές ταινίες. Η ατάκα είναι από το There Will Be Blood του Πωλ Τόμας Άντερσον με τον Ντάνιελ Ντει Λούις.

"How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain." - Morpheas, The Matrix

Από ελληνική τσόντα

-Ρε συ; Να ληστέψουμε το βενζινάδικο του μαλάκα;

-Ναι. Εσύ θα τον απασχολήσεις και εγώ θα του πάρω τα λεφτά απ' το ταμίο. Και μετά θα πάμε στο Σαρωνικό για παρ..ζα

-Εντάξει

Αν βρει κάποιος αυτή την ταινία παρακαλώ να με ενημερώσει. Μια φορά κατάφερα να τη δω και αυτή η ατάκα μου έμεινε τόσο πολύ που κάποτε την είχαμε κάνει σλόγκαν.

• 5 weeks later...

Απο το Conan θεϊκός μονόλογος απο τον πατέρα του για τον γρίφο του ατσαλιού...

Conan's Father: Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky. But Crom is your god, Crom and he lives in the earth. Once, giants lived in the Earth, Conan. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Crom, and they took from him the enigma of steel. Crom was angered. And the Earth shook. Fire and wind struck down these giants, and they threw their bodies into the waters, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel and left it on the battlefield. We who found it are just men. Not gods. Not giants. Just men. The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts.

[Points to sword]

Conan's Father: This you can trust.

Και μονόλογος του Conan πριν την τελική μάχη απο το[director's cut]...

Conan: I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind.

[pause]

Conan: Almost 20 years of pitiless combat! No rest, no sleep like other men. And yet the spring wind blows, Subotai. Have you ever felt such a wind?

Subotai: They blow where I live too. In the north of every man's heart.

Conan: It's never too late, Subotai.

Subotai: No. It would only lead me back here another day. In even worse company.

Conan: For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.

Star Trek Captain Pickard

"Make it so"

• 5 months later...

Απίστευτες ατάκες από το Toy Story

Woody: That wasn't flying! That was... falling with style!

και ο φοβερός Κύριος Πατάτας που παρακαλάει για μια Κυρία Πατάτα

[Mr. Potato Head watches hopefully as Andy open birthday presents]

Mr. Potato Head : Mrs. Potato Head, Mrs. Potato Head, Mrs. Potato Head, Mrs... Hey, I can dream can't I?

Edited by mariposa

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Ιεροσυλια να ξεχασουμε την ΑΤΑΚΑ!!!! ΟΧΙ ΑΛΛΟ ΚΑΡΒΟΥΝΟ!!! τι να λεμε τωρα

Ιεροσυλια να ξεχασουμε την ΑΤΑΚΑ!!!! ΟΧΙ ΑΛΛΟ ΚΑΡΒΟΥΝΟ!!! τι να λεμε τωρα

Θεός :thmbup:

"Ορατότης Μηδέν" ήταν;;

20 "Κορυφαίες" ατάκες στα βιβλία του Dan Brown (το κορυφαίες με τη κακή έννοια όμως :tease:)

http://www.telegraph...-sentences.html

Και για να μην είμαι πλήρως κακόχολος, διαβάζω το καινούργιο βιβλίο του τώρα και είναι μια χαρά ευχάριστο. Γνώριμα μονοπάτια για το στυλ του Brown βέβαια..

edit το απρόσεχτον: Μόλις παρατήρησα ότι είμαι στο Κινηματογράφος section. oops... Είναι καθόλου ελαφρυντικό ότι ο τύπος γράφει screenplays σε μορφή novels?

Edited by DinMacXanthi

Lafayette: Excuse me. Who ordered the hamburger, with AIDS?

Redneck: I ordered the hamburger deluxe.

Lafayette: In this restaurant, the hamburger deluxe comes with french fries, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and AIDS. Do anybody have a problem with that?

Redneck: Yeah, I'm an American and I got say in who makes my food.

Lafayette: Well baby, it's too late for that. Faggots been breeding your cows, raising your chickens, even brewing your beer alone even before I walked my sexy ass up in this mother fucker. Everything on your god damned table got AIDS.

Redneck: You still ain't making me eat no AIDS burger.

Lafayette: Well all you gotta do is say hold the AIDS. Here...

*Lafayette picks up one of the hamburger buns and licks it.*

Lafayette: Eat it.

*Lafayette pushes the bun onto the redneck’s face and punches him.*

Lafayette: Bitch, you come in my house you’re gonna eat my food the way I fucking make it! Do you understand me?

*Lafayette takes the redneck’s plate and dumps the food into his lap.*

Lafayette: Tip your waitress.

Θεός :thmbup:

"Ορατότης Μηδέν" ήταν;;

Φυσικα !!τα σπαει λεμε η ταινια.για θυμησου παλι που ο κατρακης πεταει οργισμενα την καρεκλα και λεει ΕΓΩ ΦΕΥΓΩ!! ΑΥΤΗ Η ΚΑΡΕΚΛΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΔΙΚΙΑ ΣΟΥ ΠΑΡΤΗΝ!!!

• 2 months later...

Πολύ ωραίο θέμα.

Back to the Future

George McFly: Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.

Dr. Emmett Brown: If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.

Star Wars

C-3PO: We've stopped.Wake up!Wake up!

R2D2: *beep*

C-3PO: We're doomed.

Luke Skywalker: How did my father die?

Obi-Wan: A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights. He betrayed and murdered your father. Now the Jedi are all but extinct. Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force.

Darth Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing

Admiral Ackbar: It's a trap!

Doctor Who

Doctor Who: Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string. And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable.

Primer

Aaron: What's worse, thinking you're being paranoid or knowing you should be?

Αυτά για την ώρα.

o Bill Hicks αναρωτιεται πως θα ήταν ενα δελτίο ειδήσεων το οποιο δεν θα εστιάζε στις αρνητικές επιπτώσεις των ναρκωτικών:

"“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.""