Συγγραφικοί Αγώνες Δρόμου

DinMacXanthi

Ξεκίνησα με 120 λέξεις για την ιστορία του Ρακόρ και τώρα έχω 585. Μάλλον θα συνεχίσω, όμως, γιατί έχω έμπνευση. :)

Ευχαριστώ για το τρέξιμο! Εσείς τι κάνατε;

Προσωπική επιτυχία. Στρώθηκα και προχώρησα το κείμενό μου για το Ρακόρ. Ξεκίνησα με 243 λέξεις και το έφτασα στις 1.161, δηλαδή καθαρό κέρδος 918 λέξεων. Σταμάτησα μόλις τελείωσα τη σκηνή που έγραφα. Ένα βήμα πιο κοντά σε ένα ολοκληρωμένο κείμενο. Βρήκα και τίτλο! Ετοιμάζω διαφημιστικό στο ανάλογο τόπικ.

Εγώ ήμουνα πολύ κοντά στο τέλος της ιστορίας που γράφω.

Ξεκίνησα με 3700 περίπου, έφτασα στο τέλος με 3940, και επιστρέφοντας να σβήσω σημειώσεις, περιττά κι ένα πρώτο πέρασμα διορθώσεων, κατέβηκα στο 3835. Αλλά σ' αυτή τη φάση, ο αριθμός των λέξεων δεν έχει πια και πολύ νόημα. Το βασικό είναι ότι τελείωσα. :)

Επίσης ευχαριστώ για την παρέα.

Ψήνεται κανείς για ένα τρεξιματάκι σήμερα το βραδάκι; Πάλι 10 με 11;

Edited by Zaratoth

Ψήνεται κανείς για ένα τρεξιματάκι σήμερα το βραδάκι; Πάλι 10 με 11;

Εγώ.

Ξεκίνησα με μια μικρή καθυστέρηση, αλλά έχασα την ορμή και την όρεξή μου, οπότε το σταματάω νωρίτερα.

Ξεκίνησα από εκεί που το άφησα την τελευταία φορά, στις 1161 λέξεις. Έκανα μια-δυο διορθώσεις και συνέχισα την ιστορία και έφτασα στις 1362, δηλαδή 201 λέξεις. Από το τίποτα...

Έχει κανείς όρεξη για ένα βραδινό πασχαλινό τρεξιματάκι; 9-11 Ας πούμε να έχει περάσει και η επίδραση από το αρνί και τα συνοδευτικά του.

Σίγουρα έχω σκοπό να γράψω αρκετά σήμερα. Δεν ξέρω αν θα καταφέρω να σου κάνω παρέα όλο το δίωρο -μια και βρίσκομαι σε ένα σπίτι full of distractions- αλλά θέλω να πιστεύω πως θα τα καταφέρω να τρέξω για λίγη ώρα. :) Και τώρα θα κάτσω να γράψω που έχει σχετική ηρεμία. Όποιος θέλει, ακολουθεί! :)

• 1 month later...

Είναι 2:15 ψήνεται κανείς για ένα τρέξιμο 2.30 - 4; Έχω πιάσει ένα κείμενο τώρα και δε θα το αφήσω μέχρι να τελειώσει.

Αν ήταν "Σχολικοί (της σχολής) Αγώνες Διαβάσματος" θα έτρεχα οπωσδήποτε! Όχι τίποτα άλλο, αλλά αφού δεν ξεκολλάω από το φόρουμ, ας με βοηθούσε τουλάχιστον να συγκεντρωθώ στα μαθήματα! :p

Ασε τα γύρω-γύρω, στο ψητό Νίνα. Να σε τρέξω ένα ενενηντάλεπτο; wink.gif

Edited by DinMacXanthi

Είναι 2:15 ψήνεται κανείς για ένα τρέξιμο 2.30 - 4; Έχω πιάσει ένα κείμενο τώρα και δε θα το αφήσω μέχρι να τελειώσει.

Aν και με ένα τέταρτο καθυστέρηση, μέσα. Ώρα να τελειώσω τα δέντρα. ;)

Τέλος, μόλις.

496 λέξεις, έτοιμο και διορθωμένο το φλασάκι devil2.gif

I've just run out of steam, mate. 950 λέξεις έβγαλα. Θα ήταν περισσότερες αν ήξερα λίγα πράγματα παραπάνω για την πλοκή (θα ασχοληθώ μαζί της το βραδάκι)

Φάση είχε. Ψήνομαι να το ξανακάνω με την πρώτη ευκαιρία, και το επιβεβαιώνω by watching this topic from now on.

Ασε τα γύρω-γύρω, στο ψητό Νίνα. Να σε τρέξω ένα ενενηντάλεπτο; wink.gif

Εξαρτάται τι να με τρέξεις... :p

Προς το παρόν, έτρεχα εγώ στους δρόμους να μαζέψω σημειώσεις κι έτσι δεν μπόρεσα ούτε να γράψω, ούτε να διαβάσω.

Γεια χαρά νταν αλάνια. Σήμερα, 2μιση με 4, προτίθεμαι για ένα καλό τρεξιματάκι. Όσοι πιστοί......

Edited by Howard Crease

Έχει κανείς όρεξη για σήμερα στις 20:00 ως 21:00 ή 21:30; Εγώ ξεκινάω σε λίγο, όποιος χρειαζόταν το έξτρα push για να στρωθεί σήμερα, well, here it is :)

Πανέμορφα. Ξεκίνησα όντως στις 8, Βασίλη κι Απόστολε, τα λέμε με τα αποτελέσματα στις 9μιση!

Τέλειωσα νωρίς. Είναι στα Αγγλικά αλλά μού είναι πιό άνετα απο τα Ελληνικά.

It was uncomfortably chilly on the night we saw each other last. I remember methane snow flakes and carbon ice had given the landscape around the Plume an unusually eerie feeling. Even a long displacement such as the one I was going through now could not approximate the feeling. The memory somehow made the hair on my back rise. A distant, logical and pedantic part of my troubled, aching mind sought to inform the other part - the instinctive impulse driven part - that technically, I had no hair. No back for that matter either.

If I really had to be true and faithful to that stream of thought, I should have insisted on telling myself that I had no brain either, no corporeal existence of any kind. In a sense, it wasn't even me waiting to re-integrate across the other end of the Plume. It was just a taste of me, or rather an idea of me, a gestatum: a complete mental state, a simulacra of my mind in even the tiniest brane-induced wormholes and superstring matrices that made me who I effectively was. Yar had said on our first meeting that I shouldn't worry and fret about the process much: I had no soul to displace, so even if he was the devil he could do me no harm. I'm still not sure whether or not he really joked about it. Can't really tell; the Olos seem wonderfully impervious to serious talk. For one thing, it makes the process endearing. It's almost fun. Apart from the waiting.

Oh, the terrible waiting. The long, sleepless waiting - the nanoseconds that stretch into infinity and twist and bend and bog me down every single time. I asked Yar about that in numerous occasions; he simply said that it depends on the person. Seems that even if I am the only one in thirty-two billion souls that can confer with Yar across the Plume, I'm not that suited to it. Sometimes I wish I wasn't at all, other times I wish I could just turn the switch and displace as if it was as normal as breathing. Sometimes I wish I could just steer away from the Plume, get lost somewhere where I could not be found. Like taking a sabbatical.

Yar had cautiously advised against that. It was probably because he believed I couldn't do that, and as with pretty much anything, he was right. The technical term the collective of Nobel prize winners and multiple patent holders came up with was 'double glazing'. Look, but not touch. Some kind of appropriately demure punishment for being a flee in the scale of cosmic evolution. Still, what a ride.

It was long, and arduous, and for the better part boring. I played out a lot of fantasies involving myself. It was an advice Yar had given me and had paid off. I simply had to imagine it, merely think about it something solid and irrefutably real, and it would make sense and appear. I could grow limbs, swim in oceans of lava, fly like unicorn across the rainbow. There were no bars or limits: in the realm of transluminar wave-particle inference entity projection, I was more than king; I was God.

Outside, in the real world, I was the envied treasure of the human species, the sole man capable of communicating with a higher intellect across the vast distances of the stars, bringing back science, lore, truth, and answers. It didn't really matter what the people thought: I had heard stories that I was a demon, that I was the devil. That I had made up everything Yar had freely taught me. The hotshots believed me though: they couldn't yet understand the details, and could exactly comprehend or describe the mechanism, but they knew that in those few seconds, my mind had been displaced for an unknown distance, and when it had arrived, it was a completely different kind of monster.

A new breed of devil, that's what I had become. Too valuable to throw away, too dangerous to let be. So I displaced: I spent the time leading all the sorts of life I wish I had the opportunity to live. And then I talked with Yar. The rough bits, the ones I couldn't really understand, he just put them along inside my mind in what he called 'lunch boxes'. The nice bits, those we would talk about over and over and reminisce afterwards and recall with sharp lucidity and infectuous desire, those were why I still did what I did, why I displaced.

It wasn't what I brought back with me for the doctors to divulge to the world; I couldn't care less. My real world, my true life, the one I did not imagine but the one I saw and touched, even through a copy of mine, even spread across a thousand different selves, it was still mine; and I would cherish it and hold it fast against the echoes of my splintered soul even after I had found a way to blow my brains back in the lab.

Until then though, I had the faintest idea of a chill running down my spine. I think I saw snow falling lazily against a frozen lake, and Yar's shadowy outline doing figures like a kid on New Year's day. I heard him then, and could see his smile even if he didn't have a face:

"What took you so long? Grab a pair of shoes. This is gonna be real fun!"

I think I laughed harder than ever, even more so thinking that no one could hear me out here.

In the lab, my screams were dulled by an underground anechoic chamber.

It was chilly again, after all.

Στο spoiler έχω το κείμενο. Και μιάς και δεν έχει τίτλο βρείτε εσείς ένα!

Ξεκίνησα 7:53 και σταματάω τώρα ( 9:00).

1097 λέξεις. Αντε γειά μας!drinks.gif

Link για το κείμενο? ή δεν είναι για δημοσιευση?

Νόμιζα ότι ήταν σαν writing contest. Όχι ανταγωνιστικά βέβαια.